
Those closest to me and the inclined plane know that I have our allowance spent long before the school year begins. It's no wonder. Have you looked through the catalogs that are showing up in your mailbox? Here are two things of interest:
Teacher Created Resources - Fall 2008
It's called, "The Ultimate Pocket Chart" - it's "clearly" the only pocket chart you'll ever need! It offers limitless possibilities for interactive lessons. It's made of clear vinyl, has a huge center opening, and 10 rows of pockets on both sides. Many and varied inserts to present lessons. You must admit, you gotta have this!
The second is from Smile Makers. It's an incentive/reward item. I don't own a pair of Crocs (yet), but I understand they are incredibly comfortable. They have the little "snipits" you can poke through the holes of your shoes. I know a lot of the girls in my class last year owned them - strolling in with little horses, flowers, rainbows, or ladybugs on their shoes. Smile Makers has a similar item for these snipits called "snap bracelets." You can order celebration buttons to put on the bracelets, much like the Crocs. Check them out - too cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment