
Any one who has taught with me knows I'm a huge fan of "The Mailbox Books." The lessons provided in these magazines are tested, engaging, fun, and everything (except for maybe a little of material gathering) is provided and prepared for you.
The Mailbox switchboard telephoned my home the other day asking if I was going to renew my subscription. How sadended I was to say that I was not only to later call them and renew - just at a different level - that level being PRESCHOOL. Being a stay-at-home mom (SAHM) doesn't mean I cannot continue to teach. I've already picked up two of their new Mix & Match Game books to setup and play with Owen. These books are available from Preschool - Grade 5. If you plan to do literature circles - they are great self-starter activities for one of your groups.
And as always, if you are looking for a new, engaging, and unique lesson for Grade 2-3 and want to view my archives or need a suggestion, please leave a comment and I'll gladly flip through my books to help you out! You know I view these books from cover to cover!





No comments:
Post a Comment